Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Millie's

Millie's Diner was chronologically the first place that we visited in the fair city of Richmond and is apparently somewhat of an institution.
A good southern brunch is what we were promised and delivered!
This is a place that will receive multiple visits and not just because of its proximity to where I live. So a "review" will have to wait. For now, I just write that the food was simple and good. Basic brunch menu, sandwiches etc. Service was ok.
Plus: refils on mimosas and bloody mary's while you wait. Our wait for brunch on a sunday morning was around 20-30 mins. My second mimosa had more OJ than champagne and negated my first one which had more champagne than OJ :)...so it all evens out I guess.

Price: brunch for two with the famous mimosas while we waited ran to under $30.

Millie's Diner: 2603 E Main St, Richmond, VA 23223 Google Maps.

No comments: